Friday, February 29, 2008

I Don't Stink Anymore



Today's photo is of one of my favorite horses Stinky. I bought him about 5 years ago. He was a rescue out of Newberg. The guy I got him from kept him in a stall, never let him out, never had his feet done and fed him very rich alfalfa. His stall was knee keep in horse poop and pee, his coat was stained yellow from the urine and he stank like urine, hence his name Stinky. In spite of his prior life he turned out to be a really great horse and I love him.

Today was a big day for John and I, he submitted his letter of resignation to his boss and is taking a new job. This is really exciting for both of us because now he won't be on call all of the time and won't have so much stress in his life.

We've had nearly 3 weeks of nice warm weather and today that all came to an abrupt end with wind and raing moving in.

John, Luke, Trishia and I have been busy remodeling the basement so they can move in by the end of March. Today Trishia and I got Riley's room all mudded to prep for painting.

No comments: