Sunday, February 17, 2008

Sunday February 17



This is Mt. Hood, she was really sticking herself up for everyone to see today and what a show she put on for me. I get a lot of photos of this mountain with sunrises behind it but I've never taken the time to take one during the day. There was a little bit of a haze in the air but I still got a nice shot.

So, on with my day. What is it about cleaning a room in the house that makes the rest of the house such a big mess? I started working on cleaining MY room in the back of the house. This room is basically the main dumping ground for everything that doesn't have an assigned "spot". It's also the office, sewing room and waxing room amung other things. I didn't get done with cleaning but I made a darned big dent and now there is a huge pile of stuff in the kitchen that needs to be hauled out and burned.

I also decided that I needed to clean my fish tank that turned into a huge ugly job.

One nice thing I managed to do today is go down to Jamie's shop and get her an email acount and craigslist acount set up. I tried to get her computer onto the wiresless network for Laughlin Logging but I just don't know enough about it to do it on my own. I'm going to have to solicit some help from someone.

No comments: