Thursday, February 14, 2008

Thursday February 14, 2008




Valentines Day!

Today's photo is of a morning dove sitting in a bush in my front yard. I liked the way it's looking at it's wing wondering, "What the hell?"

This morning was clear and cold again. I let all of the horses out into the pastures today so they could run around and enjoy some time in the sun.


I started off my day with a phone call to my favorite oldest sister to wish her a happy birthday. She got to hear my ugly voice singing her her for a whole minute. HA!


John sent flowers to me at work and they are so pretty! It's a combination of pink and white flowers in a red vase. It looks very classey.


Mom is still house bound since the surgery on her foot. I decided to make a special diner for everyone for Valentines Day. I stopped at Safeway and bought lobster, scallops, mushrooms, french bread and blackberry wine, took it all down to Mom's house and cooked a big fat dinner. It was awsome!!!!!

I bought a new adjustafit blanket on Ebay that arrived today and it is really nice! Brand new and $50.00!!!!!



Lost is one tonight, I can't WAIT!

No comments: