Sunday, March 2, 2008

Parting With an Old Friend.



Today's photo is one my favorite trucks from our collection. I say ONE of my favorites because my all time favorite is the Model A of course. I choose this photo for today because John decided that he is going to sell this truck. I really don't want him to because I just love the paint job and all of the chrome on this one but it's his decision and I won't stand in his way.

Poor John is suffering from some kind of lower GI issue these past few days. I really think it's from stress with changing jobs and all but I made him promise that if he is not feeling better by tomorrow that he will go to the doctor.

We've made a lot of progress down in the basement. Riley's room and the hallway are about ready for paint and the main bedroom should be ready by the end of the day today. We still haven't figured out what colors to use but we do want them to be very bright so it is warm and welcoming down there.

For some reason I feel sad and depressed today. The sun is out, there is a clear blue sky, the horses are out on the grass and progress is being made downstairs but I just have this overwhelming sadness that I just can't shake. I think I'll go out for a walk and see if I can get over that.

No comments: