Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Tuesday, February 12, 2008


Nothing new and exciting to report today. I'm just playing around trying to figure out everything here on this blog. This morning was kind of cold and clear at the house but of course once I start heading down the hill for work it gets completely fogged in. I passed on a couple of opportunities for photos on the way to work because I was in a hurry so here's one of my favorites of John, my husband and Riley, my grandson.
The basement dwellers are scheduled to come up and get 3 of their horses tomorrow night so I thought I’d be nice and move them all into the arena so they can roll around and enjoy a night of laying down in the sand instead of the mud pens they’ve been living in. It took all of 30 seconds for those bastards to bust through the gate and run off. *rolls eyes*.

No comments: