Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Tuesday February 19, 2008



Today's photo is Mt. Jefferson taken Monday morning on my way to work.

There was 7 big branch antler bull elk out in the field below my house this morning. They were alternating between grazing and sparring with each other. I would have loved to get a photo of them but they were just too far away, even with my big zoom lense the image of them would have been small. I really want a bigger lense with a stabelizer for stuff like that.

Yesterday evening was exhausting but I managed to get a lot done with John's help. We burned 2 pickup loads of trash, it's so nice to see all that garbage that was once in my house go up in smoke.

I had to move all of the horses and mules back into the barns because they are predicting rain for Tuesday (today). Of course the rain is delayed a day but that's okay, my pasture really needs a break.

Well, the laptop I bought for Jamie didn't have the correct wireless card in it so of course it wouldn't connect down at the shop. I brought it here to the house to see if it would connect to my network and it only would if I had it in the room where my wireless router is. I'm going to meet Steve in the morning so he can take it back to his shop and fix it. In the mean time, I'm installing all of the software that she needs while I have it here tonight.

No comments: