Friday, February 15, 2008

Friday, February 15


This little yearling has been hanging around a lot lately so I decided to get her picture this morning. She seemed to like having her picture taken as with each shot, she came closer and closer.



For this photo, I just liked the cloud formations and the way the light looked as it was comming through the trees. I had pulled off into a triangle of an intersection at the bottom of my hill to get this shot. Some dumb ass decided to drive circles around me I guess to try to figure out what I was doing there. What in the hell do they THINK I'm doing when I'm sitting there taking pictures? Duh.

Work was crazy and busy as usual but I love it that way. My boss is off to South Africa for three weeks so it'll be kind of quiet with him gone. I was thinking I'd spend some time out in the barn or maybe even take a nap after I got home but that didn't quite work out. Trishia brought Riley up and we got busy cleaning out the basement. What a dammed mess it is down there. I've cleaned it out really good before but it still gets gross with mouse crap, dust and spider webs. It's a never ending cycle of dirt doom. Anyway, we loaded up a truckload of stuff to go to the dump, moved all of the storage stuff into one room and got everything organized, it looks so much better.

Trishia just headed to town for beer and pizza and I can't waite!

No comments: