Saturday, March 15, 2008

It's all in the lighting.



My photo for today is not a high quality one but it's the best I could get of this particular bird at this time. This is a Pine Grosbeak and the first one I've seen this year. Every time the bird showed up, the sun went behind a cloud. When the sun would pop back out, something would scare the bird away. It is definately another fitting tesimony of how frustrating photographing wild life can bee. (See post titlted "Those Pesky Elk" for another entertaining expose' on the joys and perils of outdoor photography.)



Okay, I can't stand it. I just can't do a post with a half assed photo, it's not in my blood. So, here is a nice shot of Riley and Grandpa finishing up the fertilizing for the year. Fertilizer is becomming so expensive that I think it is cheaper to not fertilize and take a cut in yeild.

No comments: