Sunday, March 16, 2008

Correcting a Mistake (everyone makes them)

In my entry titled "Spring Colors Are Here and Not Just in the Flowers" I mistakingly identified the birds in the photo as Yellow Finches and in fact that is not what they are. They are called Pine Siskins.

If you see any errors, please feel free to comment, I always like to keep my mind open, you never know what will fall in. You may also feel free to comment on anything else if you'd like.

I have recently joined a birding watching forum and have used it as an excellent opportunity to identify the birds in my yard and share birding stories with other bird crazy people.



Today's photo is in honor of our spring flowers and weather.

Today I didn't get much of anything done other than entertaining Riley. John and Luke made a lot of progress in the basement. It's really looking good down there.

Tomorrow is John's first day on his new job and my first day back after my vacation.

Today, we decided to go on a trip to Hawaii with John's brother and sister in lay Tom and Pam and his sister Teresa. Wahoo!

No comments: