Monday, March 17, 2008

An Unannounced Guest for Dinner



I got home tonight to find a ring necked pheasent behind my gate. I've got one of those fancy schmancy automated gates so when I pushed the button to open it the stupid pheasent let that gate push him off my driveway. I figured if he was dumb enough to allow that he should be dumb enough to stand there and let me get a picture of him. Yeah right! As soon as I stepped out of my car the bastard flew off. Now a normal person who is just getting home from a long day at work would just get back in the car and give up but of course I've never been accused of being a normal person, I just HAD to chase that somebitch down and get a shot. Soo, look at what came for dinner (I wish)

Speaking of getting a shot. The bad barn cat that got into my house last week finally ran into one of John's bullets. Thank God!

No comments: