Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Who Said Pit Bulls are Viscious Killers?



Today's photo is of my son's two dogs Brutus and Joey. Now, a normal person would assume that Brutus was the pit bull and Joey was the little dog but actually it's the other way around. I'm not a big fan of pit bulls, but Joey really is a nice dog. He is a playing machine and in fact plays so much he wears all of the other dogs out. For a little dog, Brutus is pretty cool too. I like him other than he farts to much and it's those silent ones that catch you off gaurd. You don't know you've been hit until it's too late and your sinuses are full of dog fart. Peee ewww!

We had a guy fly all the way out from Minnesota to look at our old truck that we have for sale and he bought it right on the spot. He's a really nice guy and I do believe John and I have made ourelves a new friend. Good, honest hard working people are few and far between in this day and age and we are firm believers that if you run across one, you need to embrace and treasure them. He is still here and he and John and going through all of the barns admiring all of Johns cars, trucks and junkers. John does love to show people his junk.

Work has been busy and kind of stressful this week. Partly because it's invoicing week and payroll and I'm going to be off next week. That is a lot to get done and wrapped up before leaving on vacation. I guess it's par for the course, the more work you are responsible for, the more stressful the job can be. I do enjoy my job though and I consider myself lucky to have such a great job and to be working for such great people. It sure makes the days go by a lot faster and no matter how much I like my job, I like being home with my husband and my animals even better so the sooner I can get home to them the better.

My new harness that I bought off Ebay came today and it is wonderful. The seller was one of those honest people and he didn't do the harness justice in his description of it. It is made of very high quality, heavy leather and fits my pony almost perfectly. I'm so excited to get her hooked up to the cart and go for some drives.

No comments: