Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I'm Tired



Today's picture is four generations of John Cheslock.

I'm tired of having to fight tooth and nail for every little thing that I've ever had or done my entire life. Every time John and I get to where we think we are comfortable something or someone comes along, pulls the rug out from under us and kicks dirt in our faces.

Just last night we found out that John is probably going to get layed off from work. With the current state of our economy we both feared that something like this would happen to one or the other of us and sure enough it did.

Luckily for us, we are hard working, determined indivduals and one way or another we WILL prevail.

On another note, our hard work around our place continues. John has been working on the firewood (finally) and works a lot in his shop fixing up cars. I'm constantly busy out in the barn taking care of all of the horses, riding and teaching lessons. I really love teaching lessons and hope to get more kids booked soon.

No comments: