Monday, September 22, 2008

The Rescuing Never Ends



I have been very busy pulling off a large rescue operation of miniature horses and ponies. Please click on Lightening's Blog to see pictures and descriptions of all of the horses that we were able to seize over the weekend. There are more horses than what fit on the front page of the blog so make sure you look and click on each and every one listed on the left side of the screen.

Rescuing and taking care of these horses costs a lot of money that I don't have laying around. If you would like to help these little guys, please send a check to:

Highway 47 Minis
c/o Carlton Veterinary Services
P.O. Box 18
Carlton, OR 97111

I don't get a dime of the money, it all goes to vet services and supplies. This vet gives me a bit of a discount on rescues and they are great vets so your money will be well spent.

I still have 20-30 more minis to get out of there and there are going to be a lot of vet bills to pay. If I can get their teeth and castration done it's a lot easier to find homes for them.

I want to extend a very special thank you to all of the people who helped me round up, haul and care for these little guys.

Molly St. Hillaire
Shelby St. Hillaire
Debbie Arguedas
Barbara Jacobson
Jamie West
Laura Welliver

No comments: