Thursday, September 11, 2008

Back at The Horse Show



Today is a really good day for me. I haven't been able to show on the pinto circuit for a couple of years because I sold my show horse and I don't have the money to show pinto anymore. But, this weekend I got to drive Heidi Ebner to a pinto show up in Spanaway Washington. I've been spending my evening walking around the show grounds visiting with the people that I used to show with and taking pictures of everyone preparing for tomorrow's show. It's really been nice to visit with all of my old friends and have the opportunity to photograph the beutiful horses. Today's photo is a National Show Horse who is here for the competition.

2 comments:

TheHorseGirl said...

Nice to hear you're having fun!
www.trialsofahorsegirl.blogspot.com

TheHorseGirl said...

first!