Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Sometimes I Feel Like the Luckiest Person in the World, Others, I'm the Bug on the Windshield

Soemtimes I feel like the whole world is crashing down on me and I just can't take anymore. I try so hard to never let anything get me down too much and just stride with the punches. These past few weeks have kept me so busy that I really having had the time to feel sorry for myself and whever I do I just go out and hug on some of my rescues.

Our grandson Riley has a unique way of keeping my feet on the ground. He is so fun to play with and so full of energy and happiness that it's hard to be sad whever he is around. He REALLY loves his Grandpa and wants to be with him all of the time. Here he is all dressed up to go out into the woods with Grandpa to look for deer.

No comments: