Monday, October 13, 2008

The Dog and Pony Show

Fuzzy Horse "Hey, get away from my food"
Dog Twin - "I'm just trying to keep the barn clean, honest. Look, a camera!"
Cat in Background - "Everyone look, Dog Twin is getting in trouble!"


Fuzzy horse "Seriously, GET AWAY" ----
Dog Twin - "How about if I don't watch you eat? Then can I stay?"
Cat in Background, "Ha ha, stupid dog won't leave fuzzy horse alone."


Fuzzy Horse "Leave or I will bite you!"
Dog Twin - "Oh alright I'm LEAVING!"
Cat in Background - "snicker"


There is where doing rescue can be fun. I have this DARLING 4 month old mini colt and the dog likes to "help" him eat his breakfast and dinner. Stormy (the horse) will pin his ears and stomp his feet at Toby (the dog) but Toby doesn't care, she just sits there waiting for the occasional milk pellent to fall into the dirt so she can lap it up.

No comments: