Monday, August 4, 2008

Getting A New Puppy



John and I are babysitting a mother dog and her 8 puppies for some friends while they are on vacation. Of course we've become quite attached to the lot of them and are thinking about keeping on for ourselves.

This is the one we are considering, we've already picked a name for her; Agnes.



On another note. The owner of the Big Red Horse came out Sunday and I took her on a long trail ride up at the Flying M; I rode the Big Red Horse, she rode Buster. We had an awesome ride together up the water fall trail to the top of the hill and on across the river and down the other side. The Big Red Horse was awesome for the entire ride, even when she got stung by a bee.

Sadly, the owner of the Big Red Horse has decided to take her home when my first 30 days is done. I'm sad because I'm having fun riding that horse and also because that will mean I won't have any horses book for August. I had someone bring a big thoroughbred in but I had to send him home because he was limping and coughing. Hopefully I'll get some more horses in soon, in the mean time though it will give me some more time to ride Kiwi and Stinky.

2 comments:

lopeslo said...

How did you get that puppy to howl like that? That is the cutest thing I have ever seen!!

Jamie Cheslock said...

Well she howled every now and then so I took several shots of her. Then I went into Photoshop and blacked out the background. It was really easy!