Sunday, August 17, 2008

Dog Sitting Whether I Like it or Not.





It seems that the word is out that I am a pretty good dog sitter. I am now watching an old Dalmatian for two months while her owners are on vacation in the Philippines, her name is Cini and she really is a sweet old girl. The downside of this dog is that she is a house dog and we are not house dog people. This hasn’t been to terribly difficult to deal with though, I just vacuum more often, brush her a lot with the Furminator and sweep the kitchen more regularly. Hmm, maybe this is a good thing, my house is finally cleaner!

I think that the dog’s owners will be very pleased when they return from vacation as they will find their dog happy and healthy, well groomed with shorter toenails and they’ll get some awesome photographs of her, all for free!

So in closing, today's photos are of Cindi, my new house dog for the next two months. The backdrop is one of the wonderful sunsets that our recent hot weather had been providing us.

No comments: