Friday, April 25, 2008

Haven't been in here for awhile


Sorry about that! I've been so busy with the days being longer and whatnot. Things have been kind of hecktick around here lately. Last weekend I went out on a horse rescue and had to pick up 3 starving, neglected horses. This time I had to have two sherrif squad cars accompany me due to the circumstances but fortunately the people didn't give us any trouble and I was able to get all of the horses out of there safely.




Fortunately for these horses they weren't in too bad of shape and I was able to place them all in new homes withing just a couple of days. They are still here for at least another week because I won't deliver them until the stallion has been castrated and I am sure that he is stabelized.




So, my photo for today isn't of very high quality but it is of the three rescue horses. Two mustangs, one stallion, one filly who might be pregnant and one arabian.

No comments: