Monday, January 19, 2009

I'm hoping for some inspiration

I haven't been making very frequent entries lately for a couple of reasons. One is, I haven't been able to come up with a clever, entertaining topic. Another is, I haven't been out getting any wonderful photographs of anything. The good news is, I am only going to be working 1 day a week for the next month or two or three or four so I'll have a lot of time to go out searching for that perfect photo opportunity so stay tuned!

In the mean time, I'll entertain you with this cute picture of Mr. Piggelsworth and his buddy Doctor Doodle Duck.

1 comment:

Tif Otter said...

Loved the story about these cute pigs and duck on the KOIN local 6 website.

All the best to this odd trio from Flapper & family in Seattle.

http://www.mrflapper.com/blog